Sunday 1 October 2017

World Card Making Day at Stamp Nation


No automatic alt text available.




Hello,  I can't believe it's October already!  That means it's coming up to World Card Making Day!!

This year over at Stamp Nation, WCMD is based on a "World Travellers Journal".  The idea is that a person is travelling around the world and journaling about each country and their experiences while they are there.  We celebrate all weekend over at Stamp Nation starting on Friday the 6th.  You can check it out here!












Here's a sneak peek of my cards.






Thanks for looking and if you're a member, I hope to see you over at Stamp Nation!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all the amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. print at home

    ReplyDelete