Saturday 26 August 2017

The Flower Challenge #11




Hello, my card today is for The Flower Challenge where the focus is on background stamping.

I sponged some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of Bristol card stock then stamped the "Full on Floral" background stamp from CAS-ual Fridays with versamark and white heat embossed it. I stamped my sentiment from the "Bold Wishes" stamp set, also from CAS-ual Fridays in black versafine ink onto a small piece of Bristol and adhered it onto my background piece with foam squares.
Click here to check out the August challenge.





Thanks for looking!















3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Michelle. Love that colour- really pops the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle, you are so making me wish I had bought this background stamp. It looks so pretty done in this colour. Wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great example of background stamping here Michelle, love the pretty flowers & colour too! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete